Thursday, October 7, 2010

We need you





And my favorite one


Seriously. What the hell? I remember how mean other kids were growing up. It isn't harmless. It isn't "kids just being kids," and it is AWFUL. It sucks. I got picked on so much growing up for everything, and even yeah, a crap ton of people in my high school thought I was a lesbian (and that didn't bother me, it was the fact they were mean to me BECAUSE OF IT that bothered me.) and if it wasn't for my family and my friends and honestly my radio job I picked up when I was still in high school, I don't know how I would have dealt with it. Kids are ruthless and mean.

School and growing up... doesn't have to be like Lord of the Flies. Watch what you say around your kids... And you can cuss me all day every day for daring to tell America they might be doing something wrong, but constantly demon-izing a section of society because you don't agree with who or how they love? Eff that. You're wrong. Period. Argue with me all day. You're still wrong.

Two consenting, non related people in love? Why is that so freakin scary? Why is that cause for alarm?




1 comment: