Wednesday, October 27, 2010

goodnight

Last night I got the sad news that one of my former co-workers from the Clear Channel days of SLO and Santa Maria passed away.

M had been fighting cancer for awhile now. Hard. Four years ago they told her she had like six months live and well... that was four years ago. I think we all held our breath and hoped she'd beat it a little longer, because I can't think of a single person who doesn't love M. She was this gorgeous firecracker of a woman and although I didn't work with her every day, I looked forward to seeing her at our station gatherings. She always had a smile on her face and made everyone else around her smile too.

My heart aches for my former co-workers back home. My thoughts are with you guys. And with M, she'll be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment