Sunday, October 3, 2010

Day 29 - A song from your childhood

I was a kid when MTV was new, so there are a ton of songs but here are two.


Madonna - Open Your Heart

I love Madonna. Sue me. I listened to a lot of Madonna growing up. But I remember this video from being little.

I also listened to a metric ton of Prince but he's a butthole and won't let his music be posted on Youtube. This is annoying.



The Bangles - Hazy Shade of Winter

I also LOVED the Bangles when I was in 2nd & 3rd grade. My friend Ria and I tried out for the talent show lip syncing to Walk Like an Egyptian. We didn't make it obviously but we had great outfits. Ria had all the best clothes. I can't remember when she moved away, but I do remember her mom telling her we couldn't be best friends anymore after she moved away. Stupid, who tells their kids that?

Tomorrow is the last day of this meme and I'm actually going to have to write real posts after this. Wow. Should be...fascinating.


No comments:

Post a Comment