Thursday, August 5, 2010

Surprises

It's a good rule of thumb to always be able to surprise people with something good or thoughtful. It really can and does change the mood of the entire day sometimes...

At my old job a co-worker and I unofficially took turns surprising each other with energy drinks. Stupid right? But whenever I came in to my office and saw one sitting on my desk it'd put a smile on my face all day, because hey someone thought of me out of context and did something cool to surprise me. I miss it.

I had a girlfriend J who was also a chronic surpriser. We were constantly leaving tapes or little cards or notes on each others cars or doorsteps. It was just neat to get off work and find some little something that someone saved for me.

And I love having people to surprise as well. Nothing makes me happier than sneaking some little treat into someone's life. Due to lack of people to show love to up here I've been mailing lots of stuff. I'm a giver, what can I say?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment