Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Epic Day for mail yesterday

In ONE day I got four things sent to me from Earth!

1- My Ghetto House Radio shirt that I'm hella stoked about and will be wearing today.

2-Two packages of books from my gorgeous friend Kristin back in the SLO area. So very needed!

3-A card and STICKERS from my friend Robin who assumed the duties of being me back in Bakersfield at the amazing and rad KRAB radio where I worked for seven years back in the 90's/Early 2000's.

4-A card and letter from the gorgeous and wonderful Nicole M at the Black Sheep. There was some hilarious news inside and of course the card was cute and wonderful.

I love all of my friends and really appreciate them thinking of me and taking the time to send me a little note here and there.

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment