Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 11 – Your siblings, in great detail

I have two sisters. Each one of them is amazing.

First of all there's my sister Tiffany who is 22 and a recent Cal Poly Grad.


Tiffany is crazy smart, determined, funny as all hell and creative. She loves zombie movies, pop-punk, video games and animals. She's a good person and I'd want to be friends with her even if we weren't related, which most people can't believe that we are, because she is so together and I'm such a scattered idiot most of the time. I'm insanely proud of her and want to show her off to everyone.


Lindsay there in the middle is my "step sister," which is such an absurd term but whatever. She's about to turn 21 and just moved to San Diego to work at Paul Mitchell after graduating beauty school. We are all insanely proud of her! Lindsay is creative and funny and sees the beauty in everything. She loves Disney princesses, concerts, Dr Pepper and cupcakes. She's also very sweet and more shy than you would think, but really that just makes her prettier.

Both my girls are amazing, independent and on their way to big things. I couldn't be more proud of either one of them.

2 comments:

  1. OMG you look fab....fab fab fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stef- the top photo is obviously the more recent one, but thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete