Sunday, August 15, 2010

it's still your birthday

A long time ago, a boy played this song for me and said this is how I think of you. Today would have been his birthday....



Happy 32nd Birthday Christopher. We all miss you.

"Totally" - Screeching Weasel

Totally cool that your hair is blue
I totally drool when I think about you
Totally neat totally sweet
Totally knocked me off my feet
Totally rad but it's too bad
You're not aware of all my plans
I totally lust when I see you around
The Belmont bus takes me right by your house
Totally neat totally sweet
Totally knocked me off my feet
Totally lame that you won't say
You'll hang out with me every day
I totally love everything about you

4 comments:

  1. I remember hearing about Chris page and I think we were blog friends way back in the day. What happened?? I had no idea he passed away. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danhella- Yeah I think you guys were xanga friends if I remember right. But Chris committed suicide in 2008. I miss him very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we were Xanga friends and I think I helped him out a few times when I worked at Guitar Center. :) He was a nice guy and he was once in a band or just jammed with my friend Kelly from Jane Friday. That's incredibly sad to hear about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is missed. He totally visited me via a weird dream a few weeks ago. Totally made my day.

    ReplyDelete