Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 20 – This month, in great detail

Huh... August was a pretty rad month all around...

I work pretty much constantly but my little bubble of people at work, the Familia North as it were make it fun. V is a freakin full scale riot and my sanity on a daily basis as is the amazing Bryan who I knew I would like the minute I met him. These dudes keep my head on straight and make everything pretty okay.

I got a new bed, that was bad ass. Saw some good bands down at LaSalles. Joined a gym. Back up to doing 2 miles in 30 minutes, which is bad ass. I'm trying to get back up to at least four miles every other day. I'm insane, I'm aware but damn if people don't notice.

Been hanging out with some dope ass people. Several great peeps in my life right now and I couldn't be more grateful to them for being around.

Dain, one of my first Chico friends I don't work with had a gorgeous baby girl. I went to the Butte County fair. Went to a car wash at a strip club. Megan and Grant came to visit and we went every where, including the Sierra Nevada brewery.

I went down a pants size. I missed home a lot less for about five minutes and then wham, ton of bricks, I miss it again.

That's pretty much it.

1 comment: