Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 06 - A song that reminds of you of somewhere



Lady Antebellum - "Need You Now"

This song reminds me of San Luis Obispo. More specifically my last three months in San Luis Obispo. We were playing it constantly around mid-March and never really stopped. I reminds me a lot of driving the 101 to work or to the Black Sheep for lunch with Nicole. Or driving home from the Grad late at night and hearing it on the station. Sitting after hours chatting with a friend until my phone would ring to snap me out of it...

This is the last song I heard while actually in San Luis Obispo. I was at that 76 station on S. Higuera and had just filled my car up and stepped into my car and there it was. I remember reaching for my phone to text someone and then thinking that no, I had to get on this freeway all by myself and go. And I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment