Saturday, July 24, 2010

next step

Hey Stephanie, what are you doing in Chico?

-Taking huge leaps with my eyes closed at all times. The surprise is the pay off right?

-Missing my friends back home like crazy. I talk to most of them every single day. People you wouldn't expect even... People I didn't expect. Man I carry you guys in my heart like you don't even know.

-Finding my way around town. This hasn't been too much of a problem in awhile.

-listening to a lot of music, laying in the sun, day dreaming, thinking about radio.

-Did I mention missing people? There are people I miss like a limb. I don't want to call them out here, because that just swells egos, but they know who they are. Or they should. If they don't, they're deaf and blind and just as silly as ever. So they probably don't. So, hey I miss you.

-Meeting people. You have to, you know when you don't know anyone, making friends is the name of the game, and I'm trying to do it.

-Joining a gym. Or I will be in the next couple of weeks. Hollah, it's trade bitches.

-eating sushi. Which I need to knock off.

-Feeling like me again, which wasn't happening much in the last couple of months in SLO. Nothing dramatic, I just really started to question my path in life and if I was doing the right thing for a living (i.e. do you HAVE to love what you do, or can you just do something for money? Me and a few other bad asses I know HAVE to love it.)

-taking pictures. seeing new things. sitting in creeks. going to bikini car washes. seeing new dj's.

-Sleeping on the floor.

So now you're caught up.

1 comment:

  1. "do you HAVE to love what you do, or can you just do something for money?" Been struggling with that one lately.

    I had a YMCA membership between 2008 - 2009. I didn't keep it because I realized that an hour at the gym burned as many calories as a brisk walk, and I like going for walks better than going to the gym.

    "taking pictures. seeing new things. sitting in creeks. going to bikini car washes. seeing new dj's." This all sounds good to me. Especially the bikini car washes part.

    And we have concrete floors, so sleeping on them isn't really advisable. Jen used to sleep on the floor sometimes at our old place, But that place had carpet. She's a pro when it comes to sleepy boos time. I bet she could sleep on the floors here, too. Even though they're made of rock.

    ReplyDelete