Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Holidays

So I've been lacking a little holiday spirit this year for many reasons, mostly that Christmas isn't really my thing to begin with but money, being busy and it just not feeling like Christmas hasn't helped much either.

But yesterday I got a Christmas Miracle of being able to shop for my family and a few of my friends and today I went out and picked up a few things and I am feeling a little less doom and gloom about the holiday season than I was last week.


I know Christmas isn't about presents but it does make me feel good to be able to make the people in my life that I love know that I appreciate them and love them as well.

In case you don't hear from me until after the holidays (yeah right, I'm a total blabbermouth) have a safe and wonderful Christmas.

xoxo
Stephanie



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment