Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately. I currently do not have internet at home, and living where I do that even makes blogging from my phone hard. However I had to make a run into work today for something and figured I'd take a moment to share some Halloween goodness with you.

Some of my favorite music is from the Halloween season. Now before I continue, I have to warn you... I was a big gothic nerd child / punk kid/ rock chick for a hot minute, so some of this stuff might be loud and crass (lol not the band) and not what you would normally hear in an office or public, so be warned.

That being said, let's party.




"Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus is by far one of the greatest and campiest songs ever. If this song doesn't make you want to eat some candy corn or carve a pumpkin, I quit.




"Marian" by Sisters of Mercy. Again another great song but this guy's voice just yells Halloween, spooky and delicious.




Christian Death covering the Velvet Underground. Delicious. There are better Christian Death songs, but I'll let you find those on your own. Mostly because I can't be responsible for the content. Ha ha.

Finally here's what I went as to a party last night. Yes I took this in my bathroom.


Have a great holiday. Call a cab if you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment