Monday, October 26, 2009

Gifts

So if you follow me on twitter you know that my good friend Teresa (aka @tlsquared) works here as well. After watching me jam my sort of expensive headphones (okay pretty darn expensive) into my purse day after day because I don't have a locker here or anything, so decided enough was enough and made me a bag for my "cans," as the radio folks like to call them.







This is so awesome. And better than the whole sticking them in a Crown Royale bag as radio jocks are want to do, because my headphones are too big for a standard Crown bag.



This has always been pretty funny to me since I pretty much have unlimited access to Crown bags since my stepmom works in a bar. I really should just start reselling them to other DJ's.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment