Tuesday, December 21, 2010

musica de broken heart

Let me be straight with you, when I first heard this song I was like WTF? I was on the freeway going up to SLO for work and it came on our station and I was like "This makes no sense." Except this song is universal if you've ever been in love with someone you shouldn't be and let's face it everyone has at some point. And the middle of the night (especially after a pint or two) is the loneliest time of the night when you feel like this.



Or they wouldn't have ways to block people from making phone calls after a certain time of night, right?

I could tell you all the things this song reminds me of. I won't though.

This is one of those songs that will always catch my throat a little and remind me of something so strange I'm starting to think I imagined the whole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment