Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Girly Weekend Sushi Fest

My friend Amber came to visit this weekend and we did the one thing we always do when she visits, and that's hit Sushiya in SLO hard.


This was the sake the waitress recommended to Amber. I don't drink sake so I skipped it.

Scallops!



Amber's Eel Nigiri


My yellowtail and salmon nigiri

Amber's octopus nigri. I'm kind of a wuss when it comes to eating anything with suckers on it though...

After a relaxing sushi lunch we got our nails done and then got dressed up and went out for cocktails. Sometimes I'm such a girl it's stupid. But alternately the next morning I put my Seahawks jersey on and went to watch them beat the Lions over at the Graduate. All in all it was a good weekend. I capped it off with the Teenage Bottle Rockets at Downtown Brew last night.

Today I'm meeting one of my other BFF's, Michael for some bonding time after work. It's looking like a decent week so far.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment